There has been some confusion and speculation surrounding the HCG 500 calorie diet, which is why our Houston HCG diet clinic is here to help you answer your questions. You’ll not only discover why it’s safe to use, but you’ll also want to try it out as soon as you can!
500 calories a day doesn’t seem enough; isn’t that starving the body?
- That’s a great question, one that makes perfect sense to ask. Of course, our Houston HCG diet doctor wouldn’t recommend any health supplement, diet plan or workout plan that isn’t safe for everybody to try. The HCG diet does not starve the body at all because of an alternative food source. More on this in a bit!
- The program lets you eat 500 calories a day without having to feel your stomach rumble from lack of food. No other diet lets you get away with that!
Why it works:
- The hormone HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin), which is produced by pregnant women, causes a boost in metabolism. This makes digestion quicker and easier. HCG is also responsible for controlling excessive weight gain that is common among pregnant women.
- HCG works by metabolizing the fat in your body, but it does not go to waste. Instead, the body feeds on the fat so that you won’t have to fulfill your standard calorie requirement of 1800 – 2500 per day. That’s why consuming 500 calories is enough when you’re on the HCG diet.
- Because of the discovery of the effects of HCG, it is now being injected into participants of this weight loss program. These people consume 500 calories a day, but don’t feel hungry; in fact, they feel as though they’re still on a regular diet. It sounds impossible at first, however, once you analyze the facts, you’ll understand it much better.
What can I eat if I’m on the HCG 500 calorie diet?
- Like all diets, there are some restrictions. The good news, there are barely any, and certainly much less than with other diets. Consult the HCG diet menu for more information.
- Visit our Houston clinic for a list of foods that you can eat while on this weight loss program. You’ll also find a list of recommended cooking methods.
- The Equilibrium Houston HCG diet clinic would be happy to help you in any way we can. Schedule a consultation with us today to find out more about the program!
No related posts.
Contact Us Today for Your Free Consultation
Not Ready to Commit? See what its like when you come in by entering your details below[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Watch the hCG interview with Dr. Bobbie Stowe of HCC TV!